- A range of multilayer pipes from 16 to 63 mm in diameter
- Multilayer pipe consists of five layers:
PE-RT / adhesive / aluminium / adhesive / PE-RT
- Butt-welded aluminium core guarantees uniform thickness and maximum oxygen impermeability over the entire length of the pipe.
- The right aluminium layer thickness for good shape retention: 0.2 mm, for the diameter 16 mm.
- Pipes are available in several forms: bare, sheathed, insulated (6, 10 or 13 mm thickness) and dual-line.
- A wide range of operating temperatures (-10°C to 95°C) and pressures.
- A lightweight, flexible pipe with high expansion resistance thanks to an aluminium interior layer.
- The aluminium layer makes the tube resistant to deformation, while enabling easier handling thanks to manual bending.
- Multilayer pipe is light and easy to transport: three times lighter than copper.
- Practical packaging: one coil of 100 metres of pipe, in an individual carton.
- The materials' properties ensure excellent corrosion resistance and good acoustic performance.
BetaSkin multilayer pipes are mainly used in the health sector and in central heating and air conditioning systems.
They may be used in renovation and new installations.
BetaSkin multilayer pipes must be used only with COMAP SkinPress brass or PPSU fittings.